If you are unable to access the internet on your Aircel number. You can request for Aircel GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get Aircel GPRS 3G-4G setting by SMS
Aircel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- You can check data services is enable on your number, send SMS “CHECK 3G” to 121.
- Activate 3G service by sending a toll-free SMS “START 3G” to 121 from your AIRCEL mobile.
- Send SMS “PI” to 121 from your aircel mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Aircel GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Request Aircel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings from Aircel Website
- Aircel Mobile Internet Service on your aircel mobile, enter your number and get Aircel GPRS settings
- No method to request for aircel setting thorough by the website like Idea and Airtel.
Aircel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Aircel GPRS
- APN (Access Point Names) – aircelgprs
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your Aircel number