If you want to transfer your Airtel talktime balance from Airtel Prepaid number to another Airtel Prepaid number. Airtel balance transfer service allows only airtel prepaid customers to share their talktime balance on another airtel number in the same circle with the help of airtel ussd codes. Many users want to transfer Airtel balance on another network mobile number. But we want to give an update to users, every telecom network company offer this service on the same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Airtel balance to another network number like Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
- Airtel 4G GPRS Internet settings | Airtel Talktime & Data Loan Code | Airtel Mobile Number Check Code | Airtel 4G Internet Data Balance Check
How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel Number
Dial *141# ussd code and select the “Share talktime” option and follow the system instruction to successfully proceed the request.
Airtel balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- Recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- Balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹101
- Airtel will charge for this service according to different transfer amount.
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis