If you want to transfer Airtel talktime balance from an Airtel Prepaid number to another Airtel Prepaid number. Airtel balance transfer service allows all Airtel prepaid customers to share talktime balance with the help of airtel ussd codes. But before know the Airtel balance transfer steps. Many users want to transfer Airtel balance on another network mobile number. We want to clear the doubt of those users, every telecom network company offers this service on same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Airtel balance to another network number like Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
- Airtel 4G GPRS Internet settings | Airtel Talktime & Data Loan Code | Airtel Mobile Number Check Code | Airtel 4G Internet Data Balance Check
Read Airtel balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer Airtel Balance.
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- Recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- Balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹101
- Airtel will charge for this service according to different transfer amount.
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis
Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel Number
You can dial *141# ussd code to transfer balance with the help of service menu.