If you are unable to access the internet on your Airtel number. You can request for Airtel GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get Airtel GPRS 3G-4G setting by SMS
Airtel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- Send SMS “MO” to 54321 from your airtel mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Airtel GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Request Airtel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings from Airtel Website
- Airtel Mobile Internet Service on your airtel mobile, enter your number and get Airtel GPRS settings
- Request mobile internet settings
Airtel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Airtel
- APN (Access Point Names) – airtelgprs.com
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your Airtel number