If you are unable to access internet data on your Airtel number. You can request for Airtel GPRS Internet settings to your network operator. There is no need to call on the customer care number. Just send an SMS on the below format to get Airtel GPRS 3G-4G setting with the help of an SMS or you can try alternative ways to configure your network setting.
Airtel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- Send SMS “MO” to 54321 from your airtel mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Airtel GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Request Airtel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings from Airtel Website
- Airtel Mobile Internet Service on your airtel mobile, enter your number and get Airtel GPRS settings
- Request mobile internet settings
Airtel 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Airtel
- APN (Access Point Names) – airtelgprs.com
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf the internet on your Airtel number