(Airtel USSD Codes)(Internet Balance Check)(Loan Number)
Airtel ussd code is important codes which are used to check activate and deactivate network services and balance related information like data balance check, account balance check, SMS balance check, minute balance check code and other balance of network sim.
You can also check the latest and best offer, 2G/3G or 4G offer on your mobile number and usage of VAS services activated on your mobile number. You can easily find your Airtel sim data usage. You can use the following Airtel USSD codes by dialing the code on your mobile.
- (Vodafone USSD Codes)(Internet Balance Check)(Loan Number)
- How to check (Find all sim own mobile number) (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Aircel-Vodafone)
Airtel USSD Codes Internet Balance Check Loan Number
- Airtel main menu check – *121#
- Airtel main account balance and validity check – *123#
- Airtel 2G/3G/4G internet data balance check – *121*8#
- Airtel Local/National SMS balance check – *123*2# or *123*3#
- Airtel minute balance check – *123*1# or *123*8#
- Airtel balance transfer code – *141# and select share talk time option
- Airtel Credit loan ussd code – Dial 52141
- Airtel Internet data loan code – *141*567#
- Get Airtel 3G/4G Internet GPRS settings – Visit URL
- Airtel special offer check code – *121*1#
- Find Know Airtel Mobile no – *121*1# or *121*9#
- Airtel Best Internet Offer – *121*11#
- Airtel Last 5 SMS, Voice, Data, Detail – *121*7#
If our airtel ussd code article helpful for you share it with your friends. If any ussd code is incorrect and you know the correct code. Leave a message in a comment this article will help the users to get latest updated information.