Jio is one of the fastest 4G LTE service provider network which is about to jump into the 5G network soon. If you are a Jio prepaid customer, we have some important codes that will help to check your network operator latest offers, plans, and data usage in an easy way. Just type these text code in message and it to the given number for the service information.
Apart from this, you can activate/deactivate services like Jio caller tune, Miss call alert and other VAS services which are already activated or you want to deactivate. You can visit the URL for most top Jio services information in details like Jio Internet Data Setting, Jio Balance Transfer, Jio Mobile number Check, Jio Talktime Credit Loan.
Jio USSD Codes Internet Balance Check Loan Number
Jio doesn’t provide any ussd based information to the users. We have to check all about Jio 4G Internet data balance, SMS balance and other related information, with MyJio app or either you can Call on IVR number 1299 to know all balance related information by SMS.
|USSD Details||Short Code|
|Jio Balance and Validity Check||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio 4G Daily Data Usage Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Plan Detail check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio SIM mobile number check||Dial -1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio per day SMS balance detail||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio customer care number||Call on 1860-893-3333|
Jio provides only SMS based text code to check data, SMS and voice call balance. If you are Jio user and want to know your Data-SMS-Voice Call balance, just send SMS BAL to 199 or Call on 1299.
We are going to list some features of My Jio App that will help the users.
- We can check Jio mobile number, Data usage, and Voice Call details.
- We can share jio benefits to another jio number.
- Jio App offers customer support live chat option.
- We can check Jio plans, Offers, recharge, Voice, SMS, Data Session History.
IF Jio App is asking for Signup Account for Login
- Download Jio and enable data option.
- Now SignIn Jio App with SIM.
- Make sure data connection is on.
How to check Jio data balance using MyJio app?
- Tap on MyJio app icon on your smartphone to auto-login or If you are not using Jio SIM in your device, login using OTP or by entering Jio ID and password
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
How to check Jio-SIM mobile number using MyJio app?
- Using MyJio App
- Open MyJio App and login with your Jio ID & Password. View your Jio Number at the top of the screen
- Option 2: By sending SMS
- SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199 from any Jio number
SMS Jio 123456789123456 to 199 or 7021799999
Note: If you wish to send SMS from any Non Jio number, send the SMS to 7021799999.You will receive an SMS with the Jio number associated with the specified IMEI
Can I transfer Jio Data Balance to any other Jio number?
No, the Additional Data Voucher is non-transferable. The benefits can be used only on the Jio number on which you have earned the Additional Data Voucher.
- Airtel USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- BSNL USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Aircel USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Idea USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Docomo USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Reliance USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check -Loan Number
- Vodafone USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Telenor USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- How to check (Find all sim own mobile number) (Airtel-Idea-BSNL and all)