Jio ussd code is important codes which are used to check activate and deactivate network services and balance related information like data balance check, account balance check, SMS balance check, minute balance check code and other balance of network sim.
You can also check the latest and best offer, 2G/3G or 4G offer on your mobile number and usage of VAS services activated on your mobile number. You can easily find your Jio sim data usage. You can use the following steps to check Balance, SMS balance, Jio 1GB data usage balance check.
What is USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) Service?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), sometimes referred to as “Quick Codes” or “Feature codes”, is a protocol used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the service provider’s computers. USSD can be used for menu-based information services, WAP browsing, prepaid callback service, location-based content services, mobile-money services, and as part of configuring the phone on the network.
USSD messages are up to 182 alphanumeric characters long. Unlike Short Message Service (SMS) messages, USSD messages create a real-time connection during a USSD session. The connection remains open, allowing a two-way exchange of a sequence of data. This makes USSD more responsive than services that use SMS.
Jio USSD Codes Internet Balance Check Loan Number
Jio doesn’t provide any ussd based information to the users. We have to check all about Jio data balance, account balance, jio balance transfer, and most people try to find jio mobile number with the help of ussd codes.
Jio provides only SMS based text code to check data, SMS and voice call balance. Most of the website on the top of google providing fake information to the users and wasting users time.
If you are jio user and want to know Data-SMS-Voice Call balance, just send SMS BAL to 199.
We are going to list some features of My Jio App that will help the users.
- We can check Jio mobile number, Data usage, and Voice Call details.
- We can share jio benefits to another jio number.
- Jio App offers customer support live chat option.
- We can check Jio plans, Offers, recharge, Voice, SMS, Data Session History.
IF Jio App is asking for Signup Account for Login
- Download Jio and enable data option.
- Now SignIn Jio App with SIM.
- Make sure data connection is on.
How to check Jio data balance using MyJio app?
- Tap on MyJio app icon on your smartphone to auto-login or If you are not using Jio SIM in your device, login using OTP or by entering Jio ID and password
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
How to check Jio-SIM mobile number using MyJio app?
- Using MyJio App
- Open MyJio App and login with your Jio ID & Password. View your Jio Number at the top of the screen
- Option 2: By sending SMS
- SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199 from any Jio number
SMS Jio 123456789123456 to 199 or 7021799999
Note: If you wish to send SMS from any Non Jio number, send the SMS to 7021799999.You will receive an SMS with the Jio number associated with the specified IMEI
Can I transfer Jio Data Balance to any other Jio number?
No, the Additional Data Voucher is non-transferable. The benefits can be used only on the Jio number on which you have earned the Additional Data Voucher.
If our jio ussd code article helpful for you share it with your friends.
- (Airtel USSD Codes)(Internet Balance Check)(Loan Number)
- (BSNL USSD Codes) (Internet Balance Check) (Loan Number)
- (Aircel USSD Codes) (Internet Balance Check) (Loan Number)
- (Reliance USSD Codes) (Internet Balance Check) (Loan Number)
- (Vodafone USSD Codes)(Internet Balance Check)(Loan Number)
- (Idea USSD Codes) (Internet Balance Check) (Loan Number)
- (Docomo USSD Codes) (Internet Balance Check) (Loan Number)
- (Telenor/Uninor USSD Codes) (Internet Balance Check) (Loan Number)
- How to check (Find all sim own mobile number) (Airtel-Idea-BSNL and all)