BSNL balance transfer service allow users to share their talktime balance on the same network number in the same circle. With the help of the BSNL balance transfer service, a prepaid user can transfer his/her main account balance to another user in case of low balance condition or in urgency. But before knowing the BSNL balance transfer steps. We are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer BSNL balance on another network mobile number.
Every network company offers this service on the same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer BSNL balance to another network number like Airtel, Bsnl, Jio, Vodafone, and any other network company.
- Bsnl 4G GPRS Internet settings | Bsnl Talktime & Data Loan Code | Bsnl Mobile Number Check Code | Bsnl Internet Data Balance – 2G/3G/4G
Read BSNL balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer BSNL Balance.
- You can transfer balance between Rs.5 to 30 Only.
- For using Balance transfer service your number must be at least 3 months old.
- Only Main account balance can be transferred.
- Balance transfer is available only for BSNL prepaid customers.
- Transfer limit is Rs5-30. Service charge-Re1 for Rs5-9, Rs.2 for Rs10-24 and Rs.3 for 25-30 balance transfer.
How to Transfer Balance BSNL to BSNL Number
Just dial BSNL balance transfer code *567*99# OR *543*99# and follow the system instructions to successfully transfer the balance.