If you are unable to access the internet on your bsnl number. You can request for Bsnl GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get Bsnl GPRS 3G-4G setting by SMS
BSNL 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- You can ask for the settings by sending <manufacturer name> space <model name> of your handset to 58355 by SMS.
- E.g <Nokia> space <N79> to 58355.
- You will receive an SMS of Bsnl GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
BSNL 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – BSNL
- APN (Access Point Names) – bsnllive
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy Server Address – 10.220.67.131
- Proxy Port – 8080
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your Bsnl number, any other type of help you can call on 1503 bsnl customer care number.