If you are unable to access internet data on your BSNL number. You can request BSNL GPRS Internet settings to your network operator. There is no need to call the customer care number. Just send an SMS in the below format to get BSNL GPRS 3G-4G setting or you can try alternative ways to configure your network setting.
BSNL 3G/4G GPRS Internet Settings
- You can ask for the settings by sending <manufacturer name> space <model name> of your handset to 58355 by SMS.
- E.g <Nokia> space <N79> to 58355.
- You will receive an SMS of the Bsnl GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
BSNL 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to the Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – BSNL
- APN (Access Point Names) – bsnllive
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy Server Address – 10.220.67.131
- Proxy Port – 8080
Save all the settings and restart your mobile to surf the internet on your Bsnl number. If you need any type of help related to bsnl services, you can call on 1503 BSNL customer care number.