If you are unable to access internet data on your Bsnl number. You can request for Bsnl GPRS Internet settings to your network operator. There is no need to call on the customer care number. Just send an SMS on the below format to get Bsnl GPRS 3G-4G setting with the help of an SMS or you can try alternative ways to configure your network setting.
BSNL 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- You can ask for the settings by sending <manufacturer name> space <model name> of your handset to 58355 by SMS.
- E.g <Nokia> space <N79> to 58355.
- You will receive an SMS of Bsnl GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
BSNL 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – BSNL
- APN (Access Point Names) – bsnllive
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy Server Address – 10.220.67.131
- Proxy Port – 8080
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your Bsnl number. If you need any type of help related to bsnl services, you can call on 1503 bsnl customer care number.