You want to know Airtel sim internet data daily usage. Of course yes, Because after expiring the data pack network company starting to check the standard rate of data usage on every KB. But every telecom network company send low data balance alert to users. If your 3G/4G data balance is running low.
We are going to give some Airtel 2G/3G/4G data balance check ussd codes, which is used to check the usage of data on our Airtel number. Using these SMS based text and ussd codes we can easily check Airtel net balance usage.
We are going to list few different methods that are used to check Airtel Net balance.
Airtel Internet Data Balance – 3G/4G Net Balance Usage
- First and very easy step to check Airtel net balance usage is ussd code
- Second another step in the case, you are unable to check data with the help ussd codes or ussd codes showing incorrect. You can download Airtel app from play store and Sign in on the Airtel App.
- The last step is Airtel self-care option.
Airtel 3G/4G Internet Data Balance With USSD Code
You can Dial the given ussd code to know 3G/4G Airtel net usage – *121*51# OR *121*2#
Airtel 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Airtel App
- Download Airtel app.
- Now register account and Sign in on the Airtel App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS service activated on Airtel mobile number.
Airtel 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With Airtel Self-care
- Register/Login Airtel Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Airtel data left on your sim.