Airtel prepaid customers can check their internet data balance details, just by dialing the ussd code or sending an SMS. We are going to give Airtel 2G/3G/4G data balance check ussd codes, which is used to check the usage of data of our Airtel number. Using these SMS based text and ussd codes we can easily check Airtel net balance usage.
These are the few different methods that are used to check the Airtel 4G data balance.
Aircel 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check | BSNL 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check | Docomo 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check | IDEA 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check | Telenor 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check | Jio 4G Internet Data Balance Check | Vodafone 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check
Airtel Internet Data Balance – 3G/4G Net Balance Usage
- First and very easy step to check Airtel net balance usage is ussd code
- You can download the Airtel app from the play store and Sign in on the Airtel App.
- The last step is the Airtel self-care option.
Airtel 3G/4G Internet Data Balance With USSD Code
You can Dial the given ussd code to know 3G/4G Airtel net usage – *121*1# OR *121*2#
Airtel 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Airtel App
- Download Airtel app.
- Now register an account and Sign in on the Airtel App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS services activated on Airtel mobile number.
Airtel 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With Airtel Self-care
- Register/Login Airtel Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Airtel data left on your sim.