If you forgot your Airtel sim mobile number and you are trying to find Airtel number in case of no balance condition. Every network operator provides a ussd code to check your Airtel SIM 10 digit phone number. Just dial the unique shortcode to check the Airtel phone number without balance. You can follow the below links to check another telecom companies sim mobile number.
- Check Jio Mobile Number | Check IDEA Mobile Number | Check BSNL Mobile Number | Check Aircel Mobile Number | Check Vodafone Mobile Number
Every network company provides different code to find the phone number of your sim. A particular code is required to check the specific network phone number. You can dial the below ussd code to know Airtel network sim mobile number. These are the method to check Airtel sim mobile number in zero balance condition.
1. How to Check Airtel Number (USSD Method)
- Just dial *121*1# code to check your Airtel sim number.
2. How to Know Airtel Number (Android Device)
- This method works only on the Android mobile phone.
- Open Android Settings >> and select >> SIM cards.
- You can check mobile number in SIM slot option.
3. How to Find Airtel Number (App Method)
- The app-based method works only for only android smartphone users.
- Download True-Balance App and Login to check Airtel number.
- Airtel 4G Internet Settings | Airtel Account balance Transfer | Airtel 2G/3G/4G Net Balance Check | Airtel Loan code