If you forgot your Airtel mobile number and don’t have sufficient balance [Airtel Loan code] in your account to make a call. Then you can apply the number check ussd code to find 10 digit phone number. The unique code will help to check Airtel phone no without balance. Let’s move on and dial the below Airtel number check ussd code that will display your Airtel SIM 10 digit phone no?
- Check Jio Mobile Number | Check IDEA Mobile Number | Check BSNL Mobile Number | Check Aircel Mobile Number | Check Vodafone Mobile Number
What is Airtel Number Check Code?
Number check code is a unique code that is provided by the network operator to know the sim number. The number check code is different according to the network operators. Every network company provides different code to find the phone number of your sim. A particular code is required to check the specific network phone number.
You can dial the below ussd code to know Airtel mobile number. These are the following ways to know Airtel phone number.
1. How to Check Airtel Number (USSD Method)
Dial – *121*1#
2. How to Know Airtel Number (Android Device)
- This method works only on the Android mobile phone.
- Open Android Settings >> and select >> SIM cards.
- You can check mobile number in SIM slot option.
3. How to Find Airtel Number (App Method)
- The app-based method works only for only android smartphone users.
- Download True-Balance App and Login to check Airtel number.