BSNL prepaid customers can check their internet data balance details, just by dialing the ussd code or sending an SMS. You can use the given BSNL 2G/3G/4G data balance check ussd code used to check the usage of data of our BSNL number. Using these SMS-based text and ussd codes, we can easily check Bsnl net balance usage.
These are the few different methods that are used to check Bsnl Net balance.
BSNL Internet Data Balance – 3G/4G Net Balance Usage
- The first and very easy step to check BSNL net balance usage is ussd code.
- You can download the BSNL app from the play store and Sign in on the BSNL App.
- The last step is the BSNL self-care option.
BSNL 3G/4G Internet Data Balance With USSD Code
You can Dial the given ussd code to know 3G/4G BSNL net usage – *124#
Bsnl 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Bsnl App
- Download BSNL app.
- Now register an account and Sign in on the BSNL App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS services activated on BSNL mobile number.
Bsnl 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With BSNL Self-care
- Register/Login Bsnl Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Bsnl data left on your sim.
- Airtel USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Jio USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Vodafone USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number