If you forgot your Bsnl sim mobile number and you are trying to find Bsnl number in case of no balance condition. Every network operator provides a ussd code to check your Bsnl SIM 10 digit phone number. Just dial the unique shortcode to check the Bsnl phone number without balance. You can follow the below links to check another telecom companies sim mobile number.
- Check Vodafone Mobile Number
- Check Airtel Mobile Number
- Check Idea Mobile Number
- Check Jio Mobile Number
Every network company provides different code to find the phone number of your sim. A particular code is required to check the specific network phone number. You can dial the below ussd code to know Bsnl network sim mobile number. These are the method to check Bsnl sim mobile number in zero balance condition.
1. How to Check Bsnl Number (USSD Method)
- Just dial *222# | *888# | *1# | *785# | *555# code to check your Bsnl sim number.
2. How to Know Bsnl Number (Android Device)
- This method works only on the Android mobile phone.
- Open Android Settings >> and select >> SIM cards.
- You can check mobile number in SIM slot option.
3. How to Find Bsnl Number (App Method)
- The app-based method works only for only android smartphone users.
- Download True-Balance App and Login to check Bsnl number.
- Bsnl USSD Codes
- Bsnl Balance Loan Rs.10
- Bsnl GPRS Internet settings
- Bsnl Internet Data Balance Check Code – 2G/3G/4G