You want to know Docomo sim internet data daily usage. Of course yes, Because after expiring the data pack network company starting to check the standard rate of data usage on every KB. But every telecom network company send low data balance alert to users. If your 3G/4G data balance is running low.
We are going to give some DoCoMo 2G/3G/4G data balance check ussd codes, which is used to check the usage of data on our Docomo number. Using these SMS based text and ussd codes we can easily check Docomo net balance usage.
We are going to list few different methods that are used to check Docomo Net balance.
Docomo Internet Data Balance – 3G/4G Net Balance Usage
- First and very easy step to check Docomo net balance usage is ussd code
- Second another step in the case, you are unable to check data with the help ussd codes or ussd codes showing incorrect. You can download Docomo app from play store and Sign in on the Docomo App.
- The last step is Docomo self-care option.
Docomo 3G/4G Internet Data Balance With USSD Code
You can Dial the given ussd code to know 3G/4G Docomo net usage – *111*1#
Docomo 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Docomo App
- Download Docomo app.
- Now register account and Sign in on the Docomo App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS service activated on Docomo mobile number.
Docomo 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With Docomo Self-care
- Register/Login Docomo Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Docomo data left on your sim.