Jio is the only network that provides LTE network coverage across India. In the promotional plan, Jio is offering 1.5 GB of internet data to every Jio customers daily. If you are a Jio user and don’t know how to check Jio sim 4G internet data daily usage. Jio offers three simple methods to know Jio net balance usage detail.
The following are the ways that you can use to know Jio data balance and validity details. Jio offers a toll-free/SMS/ app service to track your usage details. You can call on 1299 toll-free number, the call will get automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS with usage and validity details. In the case of SMS service doesn’t work for you can send an SMS “BAL” to 199.
Jio 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Jio App
- Download the Jio app.
- Now register an account and Sign in on the Jio App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS services activated on Jio mobile number.
Jio 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With Jio Self-care
- Register/Login Jio Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Jio data left on your sim.
- Airtel USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Bsnl USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number
- Vodafone USSD Codes – Internet Balance Check – Loan Number