You want to know Jio sim internet data daily usage. Of course yes, Because after expiring the data pack network company starting to check the standard rate of data usage on every KB. But every telecom network company send low data balance alert to users. If your 4G data balance is running low.
We are going to give some Jio 4G data balance check ussd codes, which is used to check the usage of data on our Jio number. Using these SMS based text and ussd codes we can easily check Jio net balance usage.
We are going to list few different methods that are used to check Jio Net balance.
Jio Internet Data Balance – 3G/4G Net Balance Usage
- First and very easy step to check Jio net balance usage is ussd code
- Second another step in the case, you are unable to check data with the help ussd codes or ussd codes showing incorrect. You can download Jio app from play store and Sign in on the Jio App.
- The last step is Jio self-care option.
Jio 3G/4G Internet Data Balance With USSD Code
If you are trying to check jio data balance with the ussd codes. There are no ussd based started by Jio, you can use jio SMS based code to check Jio data balance usage.
Send SMS “BAL” to 199
Jio 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Jio App
- Download Jio app.
- Now register account and Sign in on the Jio App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS service activated on Jio mobile number.
Jio 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With Jio Self-care
- Register/Login Jio Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Jio data left on your sim.