You want to know Reliance sim internet data daily usage. Of course yes, Because after expiring the data pack network company starting to check the standard rate of data usage on every KB. But every telecom network company send low data balance alert to users. If your 3G/4G data balance is running low.
We are going to give some Reliance 2G/3G/4G data balance check ussd codes, which is used to check the usage of data on our Reliance number. Using these SMS based text and ussd codes we can easily check Reliance net balance usage.
We are going to list few different methods that are used to check Reliance Net balance.
Reliance Internet Data Balance – 3G/4G Net Balance Usage
- First and very easy step to check Reliance net balance usage is ussd code
- Second another step in the case, you are unable to check data with the help ussd codes or ussd codes showing incorrect. You can download Reliance app from play store and Sign in on the Reliance App.
- The last step is Reliance self-care option.
Reliance 3G/4G Internet Data Balance With USSD Code
You can Dial the given ussd code to know 3G/4G Reliance net usage – *111*1*3#
Reliance 4G Net Balance Usage Check With Reliance App
- Download Reliance app.
- Now register account and Sign in on the Reliance App
- Using this method, we can check data usage and manage other VAS service activated on Reliance mobile number.
Reliance 3G/4G Net Balance Check Online With Reliance Self-care
- Register/Login Reliance Self Care
- Now your account dashboard will open, here you check online data balance usage and Validity of Reliance data left on your sim.