If you are unable to access the internet on your Docomo number. You can request for Docomo GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get docomo GPRS 3G-4G setting by SMS.
Docomo 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- Send SMS “INTERNET” to 52270 from your Docomo mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Airtel GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Docomo 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Tata Docomo
- APN (Access Point Names) – TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your Docomo number