If your Docomo pre-paid customer and your docomo SIM balance is running low and you are in an emergency. You can apply for docomo credit loan service. Under this service, we can take Docomo Rs.10 Credit talktime loan.
Docomo is providing small credits on both talktime and internet. Docomo pre-paid consumers with insufficient balance can opt for the following benefits to stay connected.
You have to dial Docomo Loan code to take advance credit talktime balance.
- Airtel Talktime Loan – Talktime Credit
- IDEA Talktime Loan – Talktime Credit
- Aircel Talktime Loan – Talktime Credit
- BSNL Talktime Loan – Talktime Credit
- Vodafone Talktime Loan -Talktime Chotta Credit
Take Docomo Talktime Credit Loan
- You can dial Docomo Loan USSD code *369# (Option to activate both Internet and
- Docomo customer can take Rs.10 talktime loan with SMS “LOAN” and send SMS on toll-free number 369.
- Loan Amount will automatically deduct with service charge when you will recharge on your number.
It is a toll-free facility, and the credit amount is recovered within 24hrs with a nominal fee. To avail this service, customers should have completed at least 90 days on Tata Docomo’s network and should have less than Rs. 5 as their talk time balance. Moreover, customers are eligible to take subsequent talktime credit after the recovery of previous credit.