TeamViewer is a popular piece of software used for Internet-based remote access and support. It can connect to any PC or server, so you can remote control your partner’s PC. In offices and network software companies, it is the most used and famous tool. Because day by day in-network companies issues come. An engineer can take the system remotely to solve the issue from anywhere.
- Easy way to take a screenshot on PC and Edit
- How to Create Bootable USB Pendrive for all Windows
- How to Secure Store Personal Data Online by Google Drive
Also, It is used to transfer files and documents from one computer to another computer from anywhere around the world. Follow the below steps to Remotely access two computers. Make sure you have a proper internet connection on both systems that you want remote access.
How to Remote access your Computer to Another Computer
- Step 1) Download and install Team Viewer Software on your system.
- Step 2) Now open the team viewer application.
- Step 3) It will automatically generate seven to eight digits unique user id.
- Step 4) Enter the user id and password to another computer.
- Step 5) It will take a few seconds to verify your connection.
- Step 6) Your system is connected remotely with team viewer.
How to Remotely access your Computer with Smartphone.
- Step 1) Download and install TeamViewer App from App store.
- Step 2) Open the app and enter your Team viewer desktop ID and password into the mobile app.
- Step 3) Enter the user ID and click on the Remote control. It will ask for the password to connect.
Below are some mouse and keyboard handler Guide.
You can tap to click on the computer | Swipe to move your mouse | Tap and hold to click right. (with this you can refresh your PC) | Double tap on the screen and you can drag and drop any item on PC | Two fingers drag to scroll down or up | You can zoom the screen by a pinch. Just like zooming any photo.