Introduction to Team Viewer.
TeamViewer is a popular piece of software used for Internet-based remote access and support. TeamViewer software can connect to any PC or server, so you can remote control your partner’s PC. In offices and network software companies, it is most used and famous tool. Because day by day in network companies issues come. An engineer can take the system on remote and solve the issue from anywhere.
- How to Create Bootable USB Pendrive for all Windows
- Easy way to take a screenshot on PC and Edit
- How to Secure Store Personal Data Online by Google Drive
Team viewer is software and found in Germany, It is used to transfer file and documents from one computer to other computers from anywhere around the world.
This tool is for Android users as well as PC users.
How to Remote access your Computer to Another Computer.
- Pc user first of all Download Team Viewer Software and install on your system. You can use below Download link to Download TeamViewer application for PC users.
- Make sure you have proper internet connection on both systems you want to take on the remote.
- Now open the team viewer application.
- It will automatically generate seven to eight digits unique user id.
- Enter the user id and password to another computer.
- It will take few seconds to verify your connection.
- Your system is connected remotely with team viewer.
How to Remote access your Computer via Smartphone.
- The mobile user first of all Download TeamViewer app from playstore or you can use the link to Download.
- Make sure you have proper internet connection on mobile or PC.
- Install team viewer PC application and install team viewer mobile app on phone.
- Now open Team viewer in PC, it will automatically generate user id and password.
- Now enter your Team viewer PC id and password into mobile app.
- You can take help from below guide image.
- Enter user id and click on the Remote control. It will ask for the password.
- Now Enjoy your remote connection on mobile.
Below are some mouse and keyboard handler guide.
- You can tap to click on the computer.
- Swipe to move your mouse.
- Tap and hold to click right. (with this you can refresh your PC)
- Double tap on the screen and you can drag and drop any item on PC.
- Two fingers drag to scroll down or up.
- You can zoom the screen by a pinch. Just like zooming any photo.
If you like our TeamViewer Remote use guide article then share it on Social. It may be helpful for other users. If you want more stuff like this and more about tech tutorial then join our mailing address.