Idea balance transfer service allow users to share their talktime balance on the same network number in the same circle. With the help of Idea balance transfer service, a prepaid user can transfer his/her main account balance to another user in case of low balance condition or in an urgency. But before knowing the Idea balance transfer steps. We are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer Idea balance on another network mobile number.
Every network company offers this service on same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Idea balance to another network number like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
- Idea 4G GPRS Internet settings | Idea Talktime & Data Loan Code | Idea Mobile Number Check Code | Idea Internet Data Balance – 2G/3G/4G
Read Idea balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer Idea Balance.
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- The recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- A balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹20
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis
How to Transfer Balance IDEA to IDEA Number
Open the dial pad and dial *191# code to transfer the balance from your idea account. A service menu will appear on the mobile display, just follow the system instruction to successfully transfer Idea balance.