The network offers talktime balance transfer service on the same network number. If you are using Idea network operator mobile number. You can follow these steps to transfer Idea talktime balance from a Idea Prepaid number to another Idea Prepaid number. The service allows Idea prepaid customers to share their talktime balance.
But before knowing the Idea balance transfer steps.
We are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer Idea balance on another network mobile number. Every network company offers this service on same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Idea balance to another network number like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
- Idea 4G GPRS Internet settings | Idea Talktime & Data Loan Code | Idea Mobile Number Check Code | Idea Internet Data Balance – 2G/3G/4G
Read Idea balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer Idea Balance.
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- Recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- Balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹20
- Idea will charge for this service according to different transfer amount.
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis
Transfer Balance Idea to Idea Number
You can dial *191# ussd code to transfer balance with the help of service menu.