If you are unable to access the internet on your Idea number. You can request for Idea GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get IDEA GPRS 3G-4G setting with the help of an SMS or you can try alternative ways.
Idea 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- Send SMS “SET” to 54671 from your idea mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Idea GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Request Idea 3G/4G GPRS internet settings from IDEA Website
- Idea Mobile Internet Service on your Idea mobile, enter your number and get Idea GPRS settings
- Request airtel mobile internet settings
Idea 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Idea
- APN (Access Point Names) – Internet
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf the internet on your Idea number