If you are unable to access the internet on your Jio number. You can request for Jio GPRS Internet setting to your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. Just open the Jio app and select the live chat option and tell them in chat, you want Jio net settings.
Jio 4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Jio
- APN (Access Point Names) – Jionet
- APN Type – Default
1. Visit the settings menu of your device
2. Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
3. Select Reset to default
4. Go to Menu button > Tap New APN.
5. Enter ‘Name’ field and ‘APN’ field as ‘JioNet’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
Apple devices self-detect the APN and configure internet access on your mobile automatically. Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf the internet on your Airtel number