If you are unable to access internet data on your Jio number. You can request for Jio GPRS Internet settings to your network operator. There is no need to call on the customer care number. Just open the Jio app and select the live chat option and tell them in chat, you want get Jio net settings or you can try alternative ways to configure your network setting.
Jio 4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Jio 4G
- APN (Access Point Names) – jionet
- APN Type – Default,supl,xcap
- Step-1. Visit the settings menu of your device
- Step-2. Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Step-3 Select Reset to default
- Step-4. Go to Menu button > Tap New APN.
- Step-5. Enter ‘Name’ field and ‘APN’ field as ‘JioNet’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
Apple devices self-detect the APN and configure internet access on your mobile automatically. Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf the internet on your Airtel number