The old trend to install windows with CD/DVD drive has disappeared from the market. Now the modern method is used with the help of removable media such as a USB drive that is used to install an operating system in a system.
What is Bootable Pendrive means? : – USB boot is the process of using a USB storage (Pendrive) device to boot or start a computer’s operating system. It enables the computer hardware to use a USB storage stick to get all essential system booting information and files rather than the standard/native hard disk or the CD drive.
Bootable creates a USB drive compatible to install windows with the help of computer commands or it may be any other method to add command in pendrive. Using a normal pendrive we can’t install windows on our system.
Most People follow CD/DVD to install windows in their system. Here we are sharing an easy method to make bootable pendrive.
How to Make Bootable Pendrive for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or XP.
- Step 1) Download and install the Rufus tool in your system.
- Step 2) Insert Pendrive in your system and open the Rufus tool.
- Step 3) Make sure you should have windows ISO file to create bootable USB.
- Step 4) Now leave all the setting default and browse ISO file.
- Step 5) At the end click on the start button to start the process.
This process will take a few minutes to finish, wait until it finished. Now restart your computer and set up computer Bios setting to make boot from pendrive.