You want to transfer Reliance talktime balance from a Reliance Prepaid number to another Reliance Prepaid number. Reliance balance transfer service allows all reliance prepaid customers to share talktime balance. But before knowing the Reliance balance transfer steps.
We are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer Reliance balance on another network mobile number. Every network company offers this service on same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Reliance balance to another network number like Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
Transfer Balance Reliance to Reliance Number
Actually no balance services in reliance servies, So we can’t transfer talktime balance and Internet data. When reliance will update balance transfer service in reliance services. We will update the ussd code to transfer balance from one reliance number to another reliance number.
Read Reliance balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer Reliance Balance.
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- Recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- Balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹20
- Reliance will charge for this service according to different transfer amount.
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis