If you are unable to access the internet on your Reliance number. You can request for Reliance GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get Reliance GPRS 3G-4G setting by SMS
Reliance 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- Send SMS “ALL” to 55100 from your Vodafone mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Vodafone GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Reliance 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Reliance
- APN (Access Point Names) – rcomnet
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your reliance number