Vi balance transfer service allow users to share their talktime balance on the same network number in the same circle. With the help of Vi balance transfer service, a prepaid user can transfer his/her main account balance to another user in case of low balance condition or in urgency. But before knowing the Vi balance transfer steps. We are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer Vi balance on another network mobile number.
Every network company offers this service on the same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Vi balance to another network number like Airtel, Bsnl, Jio, and any other network company.
- Vi 4G GPRS Internet settings | Vi Talktime & Data Loan Code | Vi Mobile Number Check Code | Vi Internet Data Balance – 2G/3G/4G
Following are the Vi balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- The recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- A balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹30
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis
How to Transfer Balance Vi to Vi Number
You can use this format *130*<Amount>*<Recipient Number># to transfer the balance from one Vi number to another number. Or just dial *111*3*5# ussd code to transfer balance with the help of service menu.
Note : – Vi Balance Transfer service is terminated by Vi after the merger.