The network offers talktime balance transfer service on the same network number. If you are using Vodafone network operator mobile number. You can follow these steps to transfer Vodafone talktime balance from a Vodafone Prepaid number to another Vodafone Prepaid number. The service allows Vodafone prepaid customers to share their talktime balance.
But before knowing the Vodafone balance transfer steps.
We are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer Vodafone balance on another network mobile number. Every network company offers this service on same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Vodafone balance to another network number like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
- Vodafone 4G GPRS Internet settings | Vodafone Talktime & Data Loan Code | Vodafone Mobile Number Check Code | Vodafone Internet Data Balance – 2G/3G/4G
Read Vodafone balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer Vodafone Balance.
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- The recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- A balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹30
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis
Transfer Balance Vodafone to Vodafone Number
You can use this format *130*Amount*Recipient Number# to transfer the balance from one Vodafone number to another number. You can dial *111*3# ussd code to transfer balance with the help of service menu.