If you are unable to access the internet on your Vodafone number. You can request for Vodafone GPRS Internet setting from your network operator. You don’t need to call on customer care number. You can get Vodafone GPRS 3G-4G setting by SMS
Vodafone 3G/4G GPRS internet settings
- Send SMS “ALL” to 199 from your Vodafone mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS of Vodafone GPRS setting.
- Now Save all settings and restart your mobile.
Request Vodafone 3G/4G GPRS internet settings from Vodafone Website
- Vodafone Mobile Internet Service on your Vodafone mobile, enter your number and get Aircel GPRS settings
- No method to request for Vodafone setting thorough by the website like Idea and Airtel.
Vodafone 3G/4G GPRS internet settings APN Settings
- Go to Mobile setting option and open Mobile networks.
- Now select Access point Names and enter.
- Account Name – Vodafone IN
- APN (Access Point Names) – www
- APN Type – Default
Save all the setting and restart your mobile to surf internet on your Vodafone number